ASX Announcements will be posted here as they become available.
November 29, 2017: ASX Quotation Confirmation
The document herewith provided by the ASX, confirms the quotation details of Cape Range Limited, which will begin trading Thursday 30th November at 2.30pm.
November 28, 2017: ASX advise listing date for Cape Range Ltd is Thursday 30th November (specific time yet to be confirmed by ASX).
SHAREHOLDER COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
The Board of the Company aims to ensure that the shareholders are informed of all major developments affecting the Company’s state of affairs.
Information is communicated to shareholders through:
- the Annual Report delivered by post or via email (if requested by the shareholder) and which is also released to Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and placed on the Company’s website;
- the half yearly report which is released to ASX and also placed on the Company’s website;
- the quarterly reports which are released to ASX and also placed on the Company’s website;
- disclosures and announcements made to the ASX copies of which are placed on the Company’s website;
- notices and explanatory statements of Annual General Meetings (AGM) and General Meetings (GM) copies of which are released to ASX and placed on the Company’s website;
- the Chairman’s address and the Managing Director’s address made at the AGMs and the GMs, copies of which are released to ASX and placed on the Company’s website;
- the Company’s website on which the Company posts all announcements which it makes to the ASX; and
- the auditor’s lead engagement partner being present at the AGM to answer questions from shareholders about the conduct of the audit and the preparation and content of the auditor’s report.
As part of the Company’s developing investor relations program, Shareholders can register with the Company to receive email notifications of when an announcement is made by the Company to the ASX, including the release of the Annual Report, half yearly reports and quarterly reports. Links are made available to the Company’s website on which all information provided to the ASX is immediately posted.
Shareholders are encouraged to participate at all GMs and AGMs of the Company. Upon the despatch of any notice of meeting to Shareholders, the Company Secretary shall send out material with that notice of meeting stating that all Shareholders are encouraged to participate at the meeting. Historical Annual Reports of the Company are provided on the Company’s website.
Shareholders queries should be referred to the Company Secretary in the first instance.